Place in Print is an online print store and design studio that produces location-themed art prints. We are looking for a talented illustrator to work with on an ongoing basis, to help expand our product catalogue.
- Creation of location-themed illustrations, based on a brief provided;
- Development of new print ideas and product collections;
- Formatting of designs ready for print / website listing.
- Talented illustrator, both on the computer (Adobe Creative Suite) as well as by hand;
- Fast and efficient worker, able to turn around new designs quickly;
- Ability to follow design briefs closely where required; but also
- Willing and able to bring new creative ideas to the table.
- 10 hours per week, on a freelance basis;
- Working remotely from your own home/studio;
- Scope for additional hours and P/T or F/T employment down the line.
Before applying, please take a look at our website to get a better idea of the sort of work we already produce and are likely to ask you to work on. Please only apply if you are confident that you could produce similar (and ideally, better) work!
To apply, please email a copy of, or links to, your illustration portfolio to: email@example.com.