Lambeth Town Hall
The foundation stone of the present-day Lambeth Town Hall in Brixton was laid in 1906, with the building officially opened in 1908. The exterior of the building is constructed mainly of Portland stone, red bricks and granite. The Town Hall's tower is 134ft tall, and the clock that is housed within it was presented to the Council in 1909.
The Town Hall's tower is depicted in this limited edition illustration by South London Prints. The clock and surrounding sculptures are clearly identified.